​Mandatory Paperwork

I-9 Paperwork:
The Federal I-9 Form is the official Employment Eligibility Verification document. This document is required by the US Government and must be completed by any students that have never worked for SNHU before.
The Federal I-9 Form MUST be completed within 3 business days of the student’s first day of employment.
Upon completion of the hire for your new role, you will receive an email from the Student Employment Office with instructions on how to complete the I-9. SNHU uses an electronic I-9 form using an online portal called EBI Inc. The I-9 form requires original forms of documentation to verify employment eligibility. The full list of acceptable documents is located here.
International Student Paperwork:
In addition to the I-9 form, international students who are working in a SNHU office are required to complete the International Student Authorization Form. This form has sections to be completed by the student, by the student's manager and by a representative from the International Student Services (ISS) Office. If the student has never worked for SNHU before, they will also have to go through the process of obtaining a Social Security card before they can start working. Upon completion of the International Student Authorization Form, the ISS office will provide next steps before the student starts working.
​Contact Us:
workstudy@snhu.edu: Questions on your work-study award and all general questions
k.blaisdell1@snhu.edu: Email Keanyn Blaisdell in Human Resources for any questions on hiring paperwork and Workday time entry
payroll@snhu.edu: Questions about paychecks
Find us on Facebook! Stay updated by "liking” us on Facebook: SNHU Work-Study